Holy Spirit Women’s Retreat
Without a Vision the People Perish
Fr. Mark Goring
Fr. Mark is a dynamic and inspiring preacher who is fearless (think John the Baptist!). He is Canadian-born, a member of the Companions of the Cross, and Director of the Catholic Charismatic Center in Houston. He has a daily YouTube broadcast of gospel preaching. Fr. Mark makes profound truths of the faith easily accessible. He brings energy and passion to every mission the Lord gives him.
Johnette Benkovic Williams
Johnnette is one of our most requested guests. She is Founder and President of Women of Grace which sponsors conferences, media, study groups and more. Johnnette is featured on EWTN on both radio and television. Through great personal suffering, she has emerged as pure gold. Johnnette is a prolific writer and her new book is The Rosary: Your Weapon in Spiritual Warfare. Don’t miss her!
Deacon Larry Oney & Team
Deacon Larry Oney will join the CCRNO Women’s Retreat Team to minister to you throughout the retreat. Deacon Larry is President of Hope and Purpose Ministries and is a popular speaker and a prolific writer. Our entire Team will be serving you as we explore the prophetic theme: 2020 – Without a Vision the People Perish.
This retreat includes Praise and Worship, Adoration, Inspirational Speakers, Testimonies, Teachings, Prayer Ministry, Mass and so much more! A Life in the Spirit Seminar will be presented on Saturday during the day for newcomers. Registration can be Resident (includes hotel stay and meals) or Commuter (retreat only, provide your own accommodations and meals).
You are contracting with CCRNO, not the hotel. Therefore, call CCRNO, not the hotel, in case of any cancellation. NOTES:
- Opening session: 7:30 p.m.
- Residents: arrive after 4:00p.m. Friday to check into hotel.
- Commuters: arrive after 6:00p.m. Friday to hotel.
- Saturday Commuters: arrive after 8:30 a.m.
- Retreat concludes Sunday with Mass ending about 12:30 pm.
- Infants under one may come if Moms arrange for roommates and pay room rate based on number of adults. If babysitter comes, sleeps and eats on retreat, she must register and pay. Provide Pack-n-Play.
- No Confessors will be available; please prepare with Confession.